Click to Listen or Download Podcast
Interested in the health of the body, and looking to translate that passion into a fitness venture? Consider starting a home-based business in the health and wellness industry!
In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Kathryn Butters, business executive and founder CryoVigor, one of New York City’s premier Cryotherapy clinics. Kathryn gives an inside look into this unique industry and shares advice for entrepreneurs looking to start their own health and wellness venture.
Subjects discussed in podcast include:
* Why the health and wellness industry is a great niche for aspiring business owners
* How important location is and why
* Types of research to do that will be the most insightful when choosing a business
* How important business and personal branding are and how they are tied together
* Whether it’s important to have a professional background in your industry of choice
* Marketing techniques that are the most impactful on business success
* Challenges of being a female entrepreneur and tips for women looking to start a new venture
So come aboard and sail with us as we share success tips for launching a health and wellness business, with entrepreneur Kathryn Butters.