Click to Listen or Download Podcast
Do you have the right mindset to be a successful entrepreneur? You can develop a no-fail mindset to help ensure your success in a home-based business, in both its start-up and growth.
In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Chris Hallberg, a U.S. Army veteran, top business expert, and author of The Business Sergeant’s Field Manual. Chris Hallberg speaks about an entrepreneur’s mindset and being a leader in your business field. Topics include:
* The type of mindset entrepreneurs should possess prior to launching their own venture
* The three most important things a home business owner should do to keep from failing
* How to set up a scalable model for your business
* How you can prevent contractor or employee turnover
* Key factors that enable you to remain a leader, in growing your business
So come aboard and sail with us as we help you develop a tougher business success mindset with veteran, author and top business consultant Chris Hallberg (tractioninc.com).
Episode Sponsor: Pace Products, www.paceproducts.com