Click to Listen or Download Podcast
The first 18 months of your business is critical. This is when the majority of new businesses fail. But with some preparation you can set up a business to thrive.
In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Michael J. Morris, author of the best-selling book Starting a Successful Business, Your Guide to Setting Up Your Dream Start-up, Controlling its Finances and Managing its Operations. He discusses critical factors for business success. Topics include:
*Reality Check: Is there anyone who should not start a business?
* What you need to succeed in business
* The importance of goal-setting & setting effective goals
* Planning for success and what a plan should contain and look like.
* How to approach financial backers if you lack start-up funding
* Customers – How to get out and sell!
So come aboard and sail with us as we help you achieve home-based startup success with author and expert Michael J. Morris.
Episode Sponsor: City America, www.cityamerica.com