Stream Audio or Download MP3 File:Download Now
Interview with Author Stacey Hanke
Email is critical to your marketing and business success. Have you ever sent an email – to a business partner, colleague, client, or sales prospect – and never received a response? It’s probably not that they are too busy to respond; it’s because they don’t want to respond. Simply put – your email missed the mark! If you want to be heard through the clutter, before you press send, consider the recipient of that email. What can you do to make your message stand out from the crowd?
To help get our emails “heard,” Sherilyn Colleen, Managing Editor, and Richard “Capt’n” Henderson interview Stacey Hanke, a communications expert and Author of “Influence Redefined.”
Subjects discussed in podcast include:
- Reasons that cause someone to ignore our emails
- Characteristics of a poorly written email
- “TO ALL CAPS OR NOT TO ALL CAPS”: whether it is too aggressive or if there are times ALL CAPS are appropriate
- Why you should use bullet points to communicate key ideas, recommendations and action steps
- If you should consider your empty inbox a gift
- When the tried and true telephone is the best way to be heard
So tune in and learn how to get your emails heard with communications expert Stacey Hanke.
To learn more about Stacey Hanke, visit www.staceyhankeinc.com for more information.
Episode Sponsor: the CEO’s Guide to Marketing * www.publicity.com